Registration is Open!
Online via Zoom.
Attendees eligible to earn 1.5 Free CE's*.
- Free to IMHCA and IDAMFC members
- Non-members are welcome to attend one for free*
- Must be a licensed mental health practitioner or a mental health practitioner-in-training
*A maximum of ten consultation CEs are allowed per 24 month period for license renewal requirements (IDOPL Rule 425.3.e). The ten CEs are valued at between $170 and $380 at Treasure Valley CE rates. This benefit alone more than pays for the $100 for two years of membership dues.
What is Peer Consultation?
Peer consultation is a group comprised of clinicians (mental health profession students are welcome too!) who meet to provide feedback and support as they discuss challenging client cases, ethical dilemmas, and professional practice issues.
What should I bring?
Bring a condensed, de-identified clinical or ethical issue to share. Or, come and just be a part of giving feedback to other providers.
What are the benefits of Peer Consultation Groups?
- Improve your clinical skills and effectiveness
- Feel connected with other providers
- Reduce your isolation
- Expand your professional network
- Access to the wisdom and experience of other providers
- Decrease malpractice risk through consultation that helps you to recognize and navigate ethical challenges
- Emotional support
- Lessen your risk of burnout